We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be!

We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be!
We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be! WE just want to share our EVERYDAY experiences using doTERRA essential oils.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lemon water

I love doterra's Lemon oil.
L O V E it. period.

I use it for lots of things like frosting, recipes, and on my 3 1/2 year old's cradle cap/dandruff flaky stuff on her head--which worked wonders by the way.

Lately, I've been adding it to my water and I'm loving it.

I grew up with my mom drinking lemon water, so it's nothing new to me.
I put a gallon *glass pitcher full of water with about 3-4 drops of lemon in it and drink that when I'm thirsty.

It quenches my thirst, is very refreshing, and gives me a citrus-y boost. And heaven knows I can always use a boost. Since Lemon is a cleasing oil I get the added bonus of it cleansing and detoxifying my body of toxins daily.

How do you use doTERRA's Lemon oil?


* use a glass pitcher because Lemon is a cleasing oil and will eat away plastic (trust me--I have cups to prove my point) and I don't want to drink plastic.

No comments: