We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be!

We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be!
We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be! WE just want to share our EVERYDAY experiences using doTERRA essential oils.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Life Long Vitality Vitamins......

I must say these are a MUST HAVE in our household! 

When I first found out that doTERRA had vitamins I was thinking great, I need a good vitamin.  At the time I was just taking my prenantals, cause I had just had a baby.   So, I thought I'll check them out and try them. 

 A vitamin is a vitamin right..............WRONG!!! 

Soo not true.  The LLV(lifelongvitality) vitamins are AMAZING. 

I got my first pack of vitamins and started taking them, by day 3-5, I was feeling a HUGE burst of energy that I didnt have before.  I had a babe so, I wasn't getting a whole lot of sleep and yet I wasn't dragging butt by noon, like I had been before.
 I thought I'm sure it will wear off eventually being the total skeptic that I am. It didn't wear off.  I just kept on trucking, feeling sooo much better then I had for a long time.  It was seriously crazy. 


I kept taking them for probably about 3 months straight and the next month on my order, I needed a couple of different things that cost a little more so to save money I took my vitamins off my order.  BAD IDEA!  The first couple of days without them were ok, then after that is was downhill from there.


About a week without them, my hubs asked me what was wrong with me? 
I was like WHAT (not in a very nice tone i'm sure)? 
He said you are off your vitamins aren't you? 
I said yes, I was... WHY?!?!
 He told me. I don't care how much they cost, you NEED them :)  You are soo much more calm, nicer, less emotional and few other things, I can't remember.  (He was trying to put it nicely, but basically saying I was a WITCH with a "B" without them!  ha,ha! )


So, if you are lacking energy, feel out of control, depressed or just plain and simple, want to feel better, then I highly suggest you try these!  I have a friend who's mom was on major anti-depressants and a bunch of other meds.  She started taking these along with a couple of other essential oils and she is now DRUG FREE!!  That is awesome.  She says that she feels sooo much better then she ever did on the anti-depressant drugs.....imagine that :)
 (I am not recommending that you go completly off of your meds if you start taking these vitamins.  That is something that you (and your doctor) will have to decide and figure out what is best!)


dōTERRA's Alpha CRS+ is a proprietary formula combining a cellular longevity blend of botanical extracts including boswellic acid, silymarin,curcumin, bromelelain enzyme, carotenoids, and powerful polyphenols
including resveratrol, ellagic acid, baicalin, and proanthocyanidins from grape seeds with a cellular energy blend of quercetin, coenzyme Q10, alpha-lipoic acid, acetyl-l-carnitine, and bacopa extract. The
ingredients in Alpha CRS+ have been shown to support healthy cell proliferation and lifespan, mitochondrial energy production, and to support healthy cellular inflammatory response.* Alpha CRS+ is
formulated to be used daily with xEO Mega and Microplex vMz as a comprehensive dietary supplement program for a lifetime of vitality and wellness. Includes WOKVEL® Boswellia serrata extract (300 mg) and
BACOGNIZE® Bacopa monnieri extract (200 mg) trademarks of vSI
 
dōTERRA's Microplex vMz is an all-natural, whole-food formula of bioavailable vitamins and minerals that are often deficient in our modern diets. The formula includes a balanced blend of essential antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, and an energy complex of B vitamins presented in a patented glycoprotein matrix. It also contains food-derived minerals calcium, magnesium, and zinc and 72 organic trace minerals for optimal bone and metabolic health. Microplex vMz also includes a whole-food blend of cayenne, kelp, and horstail powder and a patented- enzyme delivery system to optimize nutrient absorption. dōTERRA's Tummy Tamer blend of pepper- mint, ginger, and caraway seed helps to calm the stomach for those who may have experienced stomach upset with other vitamin and mineral products. Microplex vMz is encapsulated using vegetable capsules, does not contain wheat or dairy products, and does not include any animal products or synthetic ingredients.
dōTERRA's xEO Mega is a revolutionary formula blending CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils of clove, frankincense, thyme, cumin, orange, peppermint, ginger, caraway, and German chamomile, with natural plant-sourced essential fatty acids from flax, borage, cranberry, and pomegranate seed oils and marine lipids delivering 340 mg EPA and 240 mg DHA per daily serving. Essential fatty acids support healthy cardiovascular, immune, joint, and brain health among other health benefits. xEO Mega also includes a unique form of the carotenoid astaxanthin cultivated in microalgae using pure water and sunlight, and natural vitamin E providing additional antioxidant protection, and natural vitamin D. The lipids and essential oils in xEO Mega are presented in a nanosomal lipid assimilation system that supports nutrient absorption in the intestinal tract.
Are you ready???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, you didn't not mention dosage. Do you do 2 from each bottle once a day or twice a day?

Caren said...

2 from each bottle in the AM with food
2 fro. Each bottle in the PM with food