We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be!

We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be!
We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be! WE just want to share our EVERYDAY experiences using doTERRA essential oils.

Monday, August 8, 2011

traveling with oils...


Last week my sister in law Kiley sent me a text it went something like this:
'what oils stop puking!'

My 12 year old niece was sick and they were in the middle of vacation, traveling.
Naturally my first thought was GINGER!
She didn't have it.
I asked if it was sickness or motion sickness.
She thought it may be FOOD POISONING!
(I must add that Kiley is an EMT and Nursing student so when she diagnoses something I take her word)

She told me she had Peppermint and OnGuard with her.
So after looking in the MODERN ESSENTIALS book I suggested she use PEPPERMINT and ONGUARD.
a few hours later I text-ed Kiley to see how the patient (my niece) was doing and she was up and about doing well. 

2 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

NICE!!! Good call :)

Melissa said...

we love our key chain travel case. I fill it with all the oils we use on a regular basis. It comes in handy ALL the time! Last week we were camping and there were 40 of us. Needless to say we had lots of opportunities to share our oils.