We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be!

We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be!
We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be! WE just want to share our EVERYDAY experiences using doTERRA essential oils.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Yeast infections...........

The other day I got a text from one of my friends, asking if I had any extra Melaleuca that she could buy from me, unfortunately, I didn't!  I told her I could make a sample bottle of it for her to get her by, till she got some more.  She thought between her and her mom's stash they would have enough for her sister-in-law to use. 

We got to texting back and forth and to find out, her poor sis-in-law was pregnant and had a yucky yeast infection!  IF you have ever had one of these then you totally understand how AWFUL they can be!

She was going to just use the melaleuca for that.  I told her that I had some CINNAMON and that it works wonders for those types of infections. I offered that I could run some to her sis-in-law if she wanted me to,  so she asked her and she was like please :)  So, I took some over to her later that afternoon and let her know that I had already diluted it, because Cinnamon is super warm. I only put ONE drop of cinnamon in with about 20 drops of doTERRA's fractionated coconut oil and took it to her.

Then I forgot about it for a couple days until I talked to my friend again.  She said that her sister-in-law had used over the counter medicine, and a PRESCRIPTION for her infection and neither of those had worked.  Then, she used the cinnamon and Melaleuca and OVERNIGHT she was soo much better! 


It really is amazing how fast doTERRA essential oils work.   
I was happy to help them and so glad that it worked and helped to relieve a pregnant woman of her miserable infection!



No comments: