We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be!

We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be!
We are by NO MEANS doctors or claim to be! WE just want to share our EVERYDAY experiences using doTERRA essential oils.

Friday, August 12, 2011

whisper.....

Would you like to WHISPER, instead of yell at your kids or hubby?? 

Would you like to feel more hormonally(ok, I have no idea if that is even a word!) balanced?

Do you ever just feel kinda out of control?

Do your kids drive you NUTS and if they say one more word you are going to absolutely LOSE IT?!?!

OR does that certain time of the month just change you into a whole different person?

NOW, I am not admitting or denying that any of the above has ever happened to me..... :)

But, thanks to doTERRA's Whisper Essential Oil, I have became a MUCH better mom and wife. 


Every morning, while doing my daily routine of oiling up my kids for the day, I make sure that I rub one drop of this on my wrists and rub together.  I can tell a HUGE difference in myself.  It really is amazing, but I know that my kids and hubby sure do love it :)

So, do YOU want to WHISPER??

1 comment:

Melissa said...

i'M SO PUTTING THAT ON MY NEXT ORDER!